Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Church was wonderful, as usual.  Tonight, preacher preached on Gal 4:20 "I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you."

In this message, he spoke of people he doubted.  People such as the ones who say they are saved, but do not go to church. People who claim to love God, but do not share HIS Word with lost people.  Preacher expressed his doubt for people who dressed one way at church and another everywhere else. He spoke of how he doubted the gossip.  In other words, Preacher expressed his doubt for the hypocrite. 

He made an excellent point, and I agree whole heatedly.  Making statements like these are not being judgmental, they are expressing doubt.

If you are a gossip, if you do not go to church, if you do not read the KJV Bible, if you listen to the world's music, if you dress like a harlot, etc., I have reason to doubt whether you are saved.  More importantly, if you do not want to change, I have reason to doubt your salvation.

What a service. What a message. I wish I could share it with all of you!

0 comments: